So....Remember that 36 hour midterm I complained about???? Got it back today, I got the third highest grade in the class. I got a 97.75% (the other two were only 0.5 points apart).
Our teacher emailed us last night and told us we had to bring in all our notes from the beginning of the semester. When we got to class, he sat down (BTW: he never sits) and said almost everyone failed! We had to go over the whole thing point by point and he really tore it to pieces. He kept saying how very disappointed he was in everyone (talk about torture!). I was so happy I wasn't one of the kids who did poorly! LOL :) He said there were only a few of us that even passed. Guess it was worth staying up all night.
Love the blog Emily! Outstanding job on the test, yes it definitely was worth it well done!
ReplyDeleteThe pictures are so cute thanks for putting them up. It's so nice to get to see everyone. We hope we can come visit again soon. Take care.