Saturday, April 14, 2012

Fishing . . . and Random Stuff

We have been fishing a lot lately. I love all the bridges. 
We took the kids this weekend and everyone had so much fun.






The kids have really enjoyed the warm weather.
 

 They were playing frisbee and tag.


 Hunter and Skyler early in the morning. 
They were just chilling in bed waking up slow and playing games on Hunter's iPod

 Saydie and Skyler fishing
 Everybody lined up the creek. Front to back: Skyler, Saydie, Eddie, Dan






Dan (left) Eddie (right). 
Tried to get Dan to smile, but he wasn't catching fish, LOL. 
I love these pictures. The bridge is so cool and they turned out really pretty. 
(BTW: These are from my phone. 
They would be so much better if I would ever remember to bring my camera).



 Me and Eddie :)

 Mmmmm, Sushi!

 Skyler was making fun of how small the fish was. 
It was just a baby small mouth bass.
The kids wanted to use it for bait, but I made them throw it back.



 Saydie had to wear the green fish bag, 
because she just knew she would need it.

 So far, the best catch of the day....
Cray fish, LOL... 
and it was bigger than the fish.

The boys...very seriously fishing ;) or just feeding them, LOL.



No comments:

Post a Comment