Friday, May 25, 2012

Utah Trip

We made it to Utah! Everything is very much the same and very much different at the same time. I have just been snapping pictures with my phone so they are not very good, but thought you'd like to see a few. I will get good pictures with my camera and then do a better post with those later.
For now.....


Waiting at the gate. The kids were watching the planes land and take off.

  Waiting to take off.

 Saydie was sleeping on my lap for about an hour or so.
 She loved watching out the window.

Skyler was happy and very good the hole time. 
Here are some pictures out the window of the plane.
 Just leaving...

Missouri
...or somewhere near there??
 Arizona

  Can you guess what this is???


Saydie cruising Vegas Boulevard in style
 I think I am the only person in a jacket and a sweater in Vegas.
 It was sooo warm out in Vegas, but it was rainy and cold when I left Newark.
Just for you Eddie! ;)
Filming the show Pawn Stars 
The Security Gaurd made me leave because I was taking pictures...oops! I wasn't able to get any pictures of inside but I was able to peek in (around the security guy).

 And just for Dan...the Speedway.


We also stopped and put flowers on my grandpa McDermott's grave for Memorial Day.
 When we got to Cedar City, we stopped at my sister Elizabeth's and let the kids run around and play with their cousins. They spent a long time chasing the chickens in the yard.




No comments:

Post a Comment