Monday, June 4, 2012

Temple Trip

My little brother went through the temple, to take his endowments out, Friday. Because it was his first time we all went with him and had a wonderful time. I waited with the kids outside while the rest of the family went through the session with Nate. I am so proud of my little brother. He leaves for his mission to Chile on July 11th, 2012. He will be gone for two years.


 Saydie and Greyson in front of the Temple.
 (the picture was so dark I tried to lighten it.
 I should have just said never mind 
but they were so cute, I am posting it anyway)
All the kids were wearing white, the temple is white, and the sun was so bright!
The kids got to the top of the stairs and turned around because it was so hot! Skyler was the first to run back down, before I could even snap the picture. The rest didn't last long either.
 
We went in to The Visitor's Center and the kids listened to the recording.
 They're so cute!
 (left to right: Saydie, Greyson, Aubrie, Skyler, Cody, and Nathan)
 My girls are so beautiful!
 I love my pretty Saydie!!
 Saydie and Aubrie in front of the temple waiting for Uncle Nate.
All the kids hanging out waiting for Uncle Nate.

No comments:

Post a Comment