It was hot in Utah, but we are having a heat wave here in Pennsylvania! I know it's only 97 degrees outside, but the humidity is killing us. We finally caved in and took the kids to cool off! The local pool was packed so we went to the "creek". Or what they call a creek here in PA. It was about 3-5 feet deep and 30 feet across. The kids had a ball! I have more pictures but I won't be able to get them put up for a few days. I'm trying to use the library computer and don't really want all my pictures on the hard drive here, LOL ;)
Anyway, we packed a lunch and spent the day playing by French Creek. There was a rope swing, and we jumped off rocks, and me and Skyler both lost our flip-flops, (lucky for us they were found down streem :) Every one of the kids ended up with a scrapped knee or bleeding from somewhere. And we all smelled like fish when we got home. All signs of a good time! Next time, we are taking tubes and floating down as far as we can.
No comments:
Post a Comment